Personal Amateur Triathlon CoachingA highly-personal approach to coaching that aims to take amateur athletes to their goals
- Helle works with a select number of committed amateurs, individuals who are goal orientated and keen to improve to a better level.
- Helle uses a highly personal approach to each athlete, working with a manageable number that ensures responsive personal coaching for all.
- Helle uses TrainingPeaks to create, monitor and edit personal training plans. All athletes will get a TrainingPeaks Premium account included.
- Training plans are made in 1 or 2 week blocks, depending on the training cycle of each athlete.
- Each athlete is unique and therefore requires an individual approach to how their training plan is made.
- Helle is a responsive coach, providing continuous session feedback via TrainingPeaks and available via WhatsApp or Messenger services.
- Since 2007, Helle has been mentoring and guiding individuals, whom are driven to be successful, striving for sporting goals and leading a healthy approach to sport and life.
- Each athlete goes through a screening process with Helle to determine if there is a good fit and to identify if Helle believes she is a good coach for the individual.
- Helle’s coaching services are in high demand and an inquiry does not gaurantee acceptance from Helle as a coach.
Send a coaching inquiry to Helle
I started in this sport in 2009, my background was in Golf. Helle helped me develop into an elite level athlete who now competes internationally for Denmark. My 21.1km PB is 1:17.
Helle’s coaching and guidance took me from a 40 minute 10km runner and non-swimmer to a 3:59:13 IRONMAN 70.3 competitor. It is a no BS approach that works.
I chose to work with Helle for her proven results with amateurs looking for high performance. Her work with Christian Ravn was inspiring to experience as a follower. There is a lot of word-of-mouth praise for Helle’s coaching approach throughout Denmark.
‘Coach’ is what I would call ‘wonder woman’. Her guidance and coaching has really been tough but effective. In my 4th year with HF I made my IRONMAN debut in 10:13:41.