1.an individual or collaborative enterprise that is carefully planned and designed to achieve a particular aim.
Acting as personal coach, mentor and consultant to aspiring individuals whom are all committed and intrigued by achieving their best. Helle Frederiksen applies a very personal, high performance orientated approach to coaching. Helle is motivated and passionate about contributing to the development and growth of individuals in sport. From the Elite Performer to the Committed Amateur.
Maja Stage Nielsen
Mads Korsager Nielsen
I started in this sport in 2009, my background was in Golf. Helle has helped me develop into an elite level athlete who now competes internationally for Denmark. My 21.1km PB is 1:17.Maja Stage Nielsen
Helle’s coaching and guidance has taken me from a 40 minute 10km runner and non-swimmer to a 3:59:13 IRONMAN 70.3 competitor. It is a no BS approach that works.Christian Ravn
I’m new to the HF platform for 2014. I have chosen to work with Helle for her proven results with amateurs looking for high performance. Her work with Christian Ravn has been inspiring.Søren Rohde
‘Coach’ is what I would call ‘wonder woman’. Her guidance and coaching has really been tough but effective. In my 4th year with HF I made my IRONMAN debut in 10:13:41.Mads Korsager Nielsen
Committed AmateurA personal coaching package for committed amateur athletes
- Helle Frederiksen works with a select number of Committed Amateurs. Since 2007, Helle has been mentoring and guiding individuals, whom are driven to be successful, striving for sporting goals and leading a healthy approach to sport and life.
- Helle’s sporting expertise and experience has helped guide Committed Amateurs towards their sporting goals. Working closely and personally with individuals, helping them achieve results on a national and international level, whether short or long distance.
- Helle is motivated to assist individuals who are driven and committed to making gains, specialising in triathlon.
High Performance CoachingHigh performance coaching for the Elite Performers & Aspiring Elite
- Helle Frederiksen works with a select number of Aspiring Elite/Elite Performers. Helle, since 2007, has been mentoring and guiding individuals whom are driven to achieve successful results at an elite/professional level.
- Helle’s sporting expertise and experience has helped long distance athletes achieve sub-9 and sub-4 hour IRONMAN/IRONMAN 70.3 finishes, ETU European Championship medals and many top performances on the international stage.
- Helle is motivated to assist individuals who are driven and committed to high performance, specialising in triathlon.
My experience, riding the ups and downs, tells me to tell you, no matter the problem, big or small, identifying your ‘Why’ can be one of your biggest assets to coming out the other end fit, healthy, stronger, faster and wiser.
Expressing my thoughts on the use of training tools. Reflecting on how experience demonstrates that hard work trumps data.